The Simply Kitchens design process
- The kitchen design process starts with the layout or footprint of your kitchen. The designers need accurate (or as close as possible) measurements of your kitchen layout, appliances, electrical, plumbing, and windows.This may sound overwhelming, but with our simple measurement guide, you are walked through our simple seven-step process for an accurate floorplan.
- Your certified kitchen designer will use the floor plan to start helping you design the workflow, choose the style, color, and type of cabinets you want in your new kitchen.
- With your kitchen almost complete, your designer will walk you through accessories like pullouts, roll-outs, drawer, and door organizers to help you maximize storage and function in your remodeled kitchen.
- Once you’ve received the 3D rendering of your kitchen, you can make your final changes and get kitchen design help online instead of having to meet in person (unless you want to).
- Your certified kitchen designer will order all of the kitchen cabinet parts and accessories for your dream kitchen and have them shipped right to your door.
Designing your new kitchen has never been easier than working with our free cabinet designer. Our designers want you to have the best kitchen possible for your budget and style that works with your entire home. Stop in our showroom or start your kitchen design help online today.
Free kitchen design for your dream kitchen…Simple.
Want to get started or have questions?